As with any regular candles, we need to include safety usage and candle care for the best experience with your candles.
- Burn within sight
- Keep away from combustibles
- Keep away from children and pets
- Remove crystals before lighting
- Trim the wick about 1/4th of an inch after every burn
- Burn on resistant surfaces
- Do not burn candles more than 4 hours at a time
- Extinguish flame when the wax reaches 1/2 inch from the bottom of the candle
- When burning your candle for the first time, please allow the candle to burn for approximately 2 hours. This will allow the wax to surround the wick in a nice and even pool.
- To clear out clogged wicks; put out the flame and then with tweezers remove the herbs and crystals that may interfere with the wick's lighting process. Removing the items may also make the burning process easier for your candles.